ATSI Robotics is an privately owned incorporated company based in Windsor Ontario Canada.
Founded in 1993, the company started by providing engineering support to FORD Essex engine plant.
Since the very beginning, ATSI was focused on delivering quality and innovation to the customer. Our clients have benefited from receiving the best solution at a competitive price.
ATSI is eager to provide you with a complete automation solution, from concept to full design, simulation, execution, integration, assistance, and support service.
Why us ?
- ATSi values the customer relationship and treats every company with equal priority despite size of client or size of project.
- ATSi personnel is a body of trained professionals, experienced in multiple fields, energetic, engaged, and focused towards quality, and customer satisfaction.
- ATSi offering an innovative approach to solving all of your manufacturing process challenges and improving your bottom line.
- BIW, Body in White robot/PLC programming support services
- Stamping-project involving tandem press lines
- Spot Welding-From single Robot cells up to multiples using several robots
- Mig Welding-Using state of the art equipment to produce quality products
- Laser Welding-program support for Robotics Laser cutting and Welding
- Powertrain-Integrated material handling in crankshaft/camshaft, heads and other machined products
- Dispense-dispense sealant on car windsheilds roboticaly for consistent quality of beads
- Material Handling-Many MH projects for a variety of products/materials
- Sonic Welding-Robotics welding cargo area components in Automotive apps.
- Sonic Knife-Robotically de-gating plastic parts to ensure quality and provide a clean trim finish
- Painting-Integrated PLC Systems to control prime and paint booths for Automotive Tier parts provider.
- Material Removal- Grinding application to re-cycle components used in EnergySector
- Mechanical Design
- Controls Design
- Robot Simulation
- Robot Programming
- Project Management
- System Integration
- Technical Consulting
- Technical Assistance
- Field Service