ATSI Robotics is a privately owned incorporated company based in Windsor Ontario Canada.
Founded in 1993, the company started out by providing engineering support to FORD Essex engine plant during the 3.8l & 4.2l engine launch. At the same time the start-up and launch of the rs minivan where ATSI provided robotics installation support.
Since the very beginning, ATSI has the customer-centric focus delivering quality and innovation. Clients benefit from receiving the best solution at a fair and competitive price.
ATSI is eager to provide you with a complete automation solution, from concept to full design, simulation, execution, integration,installation, assistance, and on-going support service.
Please contact us to review your next automation project where the best ideas win and where quality, safety, innovation, and efficiency matter.
Why not us ?
- ATSi values the customer relationship and treats every company with equal priority despite size of client or size of project.
- ATSi personnel are experienced and trained professionals, energetic, engaged, and focused towards quality, and customer satisfaction.
- ATSi offering an innovative approach to solving your manufacturing challenges and improving the top and bottom line.
- BIW, Body in White robot/PLC programming and installation support services
- Stamping- full integration of many projects involving robotized tandem press lines
- Spot Welding-From single Robot cells up to multiples using several robots, with a variety of timer panels used.
- GMAW Welding-Using state of the art equipment to produce quality products
- Powertrain-Integrated material handling robotics in crankshaft/camshaft, heads and other machined products
- Forge-applied robot technology to harsh environment handling extremely dangerous parts.
- Material Handling-Many MH projects for a variety of products/materials
- Sonic Welding-Applied Ultrasonic & Robotics technology for welding vehicle cargo area.
- Sonic Knife-Applied Ultrasonic technology & robotics to trim the flash from acrylic parts to ensure quality trim.
- Painting-Integrated PLC and industrial networks to control prime and paint booths for Automotive tier 1.
- Material Removal- Grinding application to re-cycle containers used for Energy storage
- Mechanical Design, Engineering the solution
- Control System Design, adding the equipment functionality
- Control System build and installation
- Robot Simulation and design feasibility validation
- Robot Program development and set-up
- Project Management, keeping it all on track.
- System Integration, making everything work together.
- Technical Assistance
- System integrator support
- Field Service installation support